Monday, April 23, 2012

How do i fight with an insurance company and win?

I had surgery in June and my insurance has no deductible. The insurance company paid the doctor and the pathologist, but they wont pay the hospital. the insurance company says they havent gotten a bill. the hospital says they have sent it and received a denial with no explanation from the insurance company. I dont know what to do. I've asked for the hospital to send me the bill to submit myself, but they dont do it. They say they do, but I never get it. I'm so frustrated. What can I do??? The hospital has an out-of-state company do their billing or I would go there in person. My insurance company is also out of state. *sigh* help.. i have no deductible, there is no reason why they wouldnt pay, they've paid everything else I just think the hospital is messing up. any suggestions?? thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment