Saturday, March 3, 2012

AUTO INSURANCE AND CREDIT REPORTS, What does one have to do with the other?

Does any one but me think its bull that one can be refused auto insurance or pay a higher premium because their credit score may be lower than some other guys. Why on earth are we letting car insurance companies get buy with this? Even auto insurance companies having access to our creit history makes no sence and is a further invasion of our privacy. This practice should be outlawed. Again what does credit score and auto insurance have to do with each other? kendrickflorida A credit score is not based on just weather one has paid his bills or even on time. I for example probably have 40 different credit avenues. I owe lots of money to everyone but these accounts have been active 20 to 25 years, I have never been late for even one payment in all those years. I have the same auto insurance company now at 49 and started when I was 16 so thats 33 years. they have the ordassity to say to me that your credit score is lower than say Bill Gates so you will have to pay more even though you have been our customer for 33 years and are a good driver and had no claims. you think you get the same rate as bill gates? probably not. Again I say what does car insurance have to do with Credit score.

No comments:

Post a Comment