Thursday, May 17, 2012

How do you feel about insurance companies pulling your credit report?

I live in Michigan a state where it is law to have insurance. I have also been denied insurance by a certain large insurance company based on my credit score. I just don't think they should be able to pull your credit report if your required by state law to carry it. Hey if i don't pay it cancel me. Agreed your driving record should be all they need. I have been driving now for 13 years never been in a accident but been though a divorce which messed up my credit. wooooowhooo..... the reason the guy with the 700 + credit score is likely to have a better track record with the insurance company is because he doesnt report it he pays for damages from his little plastic insurance policy called AMEX.... again never been in a accident got one ticket 7 years ago been though a divorce..... why do I get denied when I'm a proven good driver all because some one else isn't. shouldnt they pay more and i get charged the same as the guy next door with the same driving record and a better credit score! besides I would love to see where these so called statistics are coming from I think its all crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment