Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What do insurance companies use to determine your insurable?

I just applied for this awesome job that I really want. It is now depending on that the company finds me insurable for driving a company vehicle. I havent had any traffic tickets or anything since 7/04. But prior to that, I had a suspension for too many points. The points were from speeding tickets, mostly 5 overs. I am sure the points have dropped off by now, but the violations are still on my record. Anyone out there work for an insurance company and know if I would be insurable? The car is a mini cooper, so I am not sure if that qualifies as commerical or not. The suspension was because I had too many points ,which are all off my record now. As of 4/07 I have not had any violations. I am hoping that good behavior has shown I learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment