Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Want to be an auto insurance agent?

I am from WA state and I want to get auto insurance agent license because I want to work on a insurance related school project. I am ready to appear for the exam but WA state requires affiliation or sponsorship from an Insurance Agency. Considering I am not planning to sell auto insurance how can I approach an auto insurance agency and request them to vouch for me so that I can get agent license? Ok let me explain a bit more in detail. The school insurance project might turn into a commercial one and having a license is required in that case. I need to be an agent so that I can advise people about auto insurance. I looked at the WA website it says if you want to be an agent (Advise people on auto insurance) you need a license http://www.insurance.wa.gov/industry/licensing/application-procedures.asp To get an license you need affiliation/appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment