Sunday, September 16, 2012

CA auto insurance quotes. Is there a site to get info without giving them my personal info?

I just want basic information on auto insruance rates without giving them all my personal details so that I can get all that junk mail, phone calls at dinner, etc. Can I get that anywhere? Of course I know I have to enter basic info, but they don't need my exac address, my phone number, my DL#, etc. Also, does anyone know at what point do you have to add your teenager to your policy? The DMV says it's when they're actually getting their license, but my insurer has sent papers to specifically exclude my daughter who is currently working on getting her license. If they won't add a permitted driver (non-licensed driver) how can we let her drive and learn if she's specifically excluded from having insurance? What are these first 2 answers, spam? So much for real help or what? Looks like my question is a spam magnet...

No comments:

Post a Comment