Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why do I work so hard to pay for insurance?

My husband and I spend over 400 dollars a month on health insurance and we still recive bills in the mail that insurance will not cover. We've called our insurance company and they say it's the way the dr's office "codes" the bill. When we talk to the office they blame the insurance but we're still left paying thousands of dollars a year besides what there taking out of our checks. We have premiums to reach but everything that we go see the dr for doesn't go toward our premium. It really upsets me that we end up paying more and more every year and our insurance covers less and less. Why is it like this? You all have given me such great advice! Thank you all for your help! I'm really sorry that I can only pick one of you for my best! Thank you all again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment