Friday, October 19, 2012

How do I find the name of the insurance company that covers the building where i live?

There was a fire in my building. According to the newspaper it was started by a grease fire, which spread to the surrounding units. 4 or 5 of the units have been condemned by inspectors me being 1 of the unlucky ones. According to legal aide my owners insurance company is not responsible for any of my loses due to the fire (that would be covered by renters insurance if I had any), However they are responsible for putting me up while my apartment is being renovated. My owner hasnt returned any calls and its been almost 2 weeks. I've been advised to find the name of his insurance co and talk to them myself. Does anyone know how i can find out who is his insurance provider? All help is appreciated & thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment